10 San Jose Street
The San Juan Bautista Community Center is ideal for weddings or any event looking to be held in quaint historic San Juan Bautista. The architectural style is Mission Revival from the 1920's and is located within a 3 – 4 min walk from the picturesque Mission San Juan Bautista. The building is 3485 square feet.
- Fees – $650 San Benito County residents and $850 non-residents (Proof of residency required)
- Maximum occupancy 200
- Kitchen available for heating up food
- Security guards required
- Insurance required
For weddings, if the Hall is not rented on Friday or Sunday the Hall is available for set-up from Friday morning to Sunday evening for no extra cost.
Please call City Hall at (831) 623-4661 with questions or to check dates for availability.
(fill out both forms)
- Community Hall Use Agreement updated 08/15/2022
- Community Hall Rental Fee Schedule updated 1/7/2022
- Approved Security Company List updated 1/6/2023